Friday, June 20, 2008

IMAGE CAPTURES




Overall form. Glass doesn't photograph well in Unreal. On the upside it has some very trippy reflective effects, which you will probably notice when you play the map.




Meeting Space. The hostile-looking spike things are triangular prisms for Jobs and Pyramids for Zhang Yin. I added them in for visual-pow-power effect but also because it reminded me of the '
'battling' that occurred in my article mashup.



Steve Jobs office. Part of the meeting space is reflected in this photograph. This would be looking in toward the internal-courtyard-whatever, from one of the pixar/disney/apple compartments




Zhang Yin office. Taken from around the elevator, looking through what would be an internal-courtyard-whatever into one of the eight other rooms.



DRAFT IMAGE-CAPTURES




Overall form from above and below. Trying to demonstrate how the triangles intersect. Notice the rings, in the end I couldn't figure out how to utilise them but liked them so much that I just left them in the void as a sculptural element.


From the bottom of Zhang Yin's pyramid before rooms were added and I intersected it with the bridge.


Spikes. At first I was going to have them either end of the bridge and make use of lighting to make them appear even more hostile, but I needed player access so half of them were removed.

No comments: