Tuesday, June 3, 2008

As an attempt to stay in control i've decided to give myself client requirements.
Steve Jobs requests:
- A large, multi-faculty space
- Private
- Impactful
Zhang Yin requests:
- A personal space with ajoining rooms
- Resourceful
- Respectful

These might seem like wanky requirements but at least it gives me some direction. From the research I've done it's unsurprisingly very difficult to find information about the clients themselves, but there is an exorbitant amount on their companies.
I know i'm lagging a little, i'll get there. I've decided upon the circle as the dominant formative element in my design, this is because it has strong potential to express power and blah blah

What i'm posting now, alot of it is just me experimenting with shapes:

Overall form whatever that will contain the two offices and meeting space, circles in the foreground are superfluous


I put the 'bridge' in there



Possible elevator

Possible table shapes

No comments: