Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Experiment 3 in progress

Clients chosen: Steve Jobs and Xhang Yin
Contrast in from
For Jobs I've taken the axonometrics from experiment 2 and intersected them together in one monumental form, emphasis is on clean parallel lines

For Xhang Yin, I went a bit mental after the blob tute, I'm hoping to create an architecture a bit like torn paper


I've had trouble with the reverse faces business and half the information got lost in unreal tournament. I am also in the process of constructing the elevator, I have a concept whereby the meeting space consists of the elevator itself, and with each offices' elevator at the rear of the entry there is half of the table. In other words, both of the clients elevators meet in the middle of the whole space and it forms the meeting place and table.

No comments: